Wednesday 16 May 2012

A chance at experession

Hello:)

I am going to write this post about what I thought blogging in TY was like. Before TY the word blog was a an alien word to me. I had no clue what it was or why we were doing a blog.

During TY I found that I actually like blogging. I liked writing down what I was doing every week in TY and about the new experiences I had. I also enjoyed reading other peoples blogs and finding out what they liked about TY. It was interesting to read other peoples blogs and their impressions of our different TY events.
My favorite thing about blogging in TY was reading comments on my own blog. I would advise anyone who has access to any form of computer to write a blog. It is a great way to voice your opinion and give your view.

It was also a great achievement that our TY blog was a finalist in the Edublog Awards and that we won the Eircom Junior Spiders Award.

Set up your own blog on www.blogger.com !

That's all for now....




Here is the moment that we won the Eircom Junior Spiders....


No comments:

Post a Comment