Thursday 3 May 2012

The end of an era

Hello:)

I think its time that I write a reflection on TY so that incoming TY's can read it and see what is coming. Lets start with saying that it is NOT  a doss year, capitals intended. I have done so much new things this year.

My highlights would be my two work experiences and going to Carlingford. Other things I really enjoyed were collecting on Lollipop Day, taking part in the Swim a Mile with a Smile, Scifest and going on the Gaisce hike.
In TY I have never been short of anything to do to say the least. We got a countless number of projects as well as the normal Christmas and upcoming Summer Tests. I feel like my confidence has improved this year also things like presenting our Science Projects in front of all of TY.

I will miss TY when its over it will be hard in fifth year not going on amazing trips every week and doing projects on all sorts of interesting topics.Check out http://www.stwolstans.ie/  for pictures of all these events!

That's all for now....



No comments:

Post a Comment